Set an extra place at your Thanksgiving Table for a WHS Rescue Dog this year!
Here's how to become a host family for WHS FriendsGiving:
- Fill Out an Adoption Application on our website, and in the Name put FRIENDSGIVING https://warrickhumanesociety.org/adoption-info
- The shelter will contact you to schedule a time on Tuesday, November 22nd or Wednesday, November 23rd between 12PM - 4PM to choose your foster dog to take home. Meet and greets with your other dog(s) are encouraged. Walk-ins are accepted with an approved application.
- Fully vetted dogs over 6 months of age are eligible for Friendsgiving. Cats and kittens are not included due to being easily stressed by changes in environment.
- This will be first come, first serve for choosing a dog for FriendsGiving
- All supplies will be provided, including a crate if needed
- Drop Off will be scheduled on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday from 12pm-4pm.
- If you fall in love, you can adopt and receive $50 off the adoption fee for being a Host Family!