What kind of animals do we have?

At Warrick Humane Society we only have the capability to take in dogs and cats. We cannot take in rabbits, mice, etc.

What do I do if I've found a lost or stray animal?

All lost and stray animals MUST go to the animal control facility in the county in which they were found. The animal control facilities job is to help reach out to the potential owner of that animal during the duration of their stray hold. If they are not reclaimed during that time, they will do their best to adopt them out if they are healthy. If they cannot, they reach out to facilities like ours. Our top priority is to help pull from high kill shelters in our area so they do not have to euthanize for space.