As a private, no-kill, non-profit organization, Warrick Humane Society relies solely on support from you and our community to fulfill our mission. Whether you're donating money toward our general operating expenses or donating items such as cleaning supplies, puppy food, towels or treats, your tax-deductible gift helps us save nearly 1,000 homeless animals every year.
- High quality dry puppy food without corn (preferred brands are Blue Buffalo, Taste of the Wild, and 4Health)
- Dog treats and long-lasting chews (no rawhide please)
- Large or Extra Large dog dental chews
- Dye free dry cat and kitten food
- Pill Pockets
- Plain canned pumpkin
- New leashes, collars, and harnesses for dogs (sizes medium and large)
- New breakaway type cat collars
- Bath towels
- HE Laundry Detergent
- Paper towels
- Trash bags
- Postage stamps
- Copy paper
- Peel & Stick #10 envelopes
- Tabbed manilla file folders
- White Out correction tape
Warrick Humane Society is a participating charity in the Walmart Round Up program! Donate your spare change by automatically rounding up your orders to the nearest dollar at checkout when you shop online at Walmart.com. The change will be donated to WHS when you select us as your charity!
Follow these easy instructions:
1. Log into your Walmart account.
2. Click on "Account".
3. Under "Manage Account", you will see "Giving and Impact".
4. Click on "Giving and Impact" and choose Warrick Humane Society as your Round Up charity!
5. Start shopping and make an impact!